Instagram has many cool features that allow users to connect. Highlights is one popular feature that lets you share photos and videos from your day. It can create a collection of your best memories from the past year.
However, you may wish to display highlights on your profile page without a name. Fortunately, it is possible. All you need to do is create a blank space for Instagram Highlights.
- 1 What Are Instagram Highlights
- 2 Why Do People Want to Use Blank Space for Instagram Highlights
- 3 How to Add Blank Space for Instagram Highlights
- 4 What If I Cannot Use Blank Space for Instagram Highlights
- 5 2022 Best Instagram Highlights Names
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Conclusion
What Are Instagram Highlights
Instagram Highlights are the links showcased on top of Instagram profiles. They categorize and store any photos, stories, and images you want to keep beyond a 24-hour lifespan.
It’s basically prime real estate to display your best moments and an excellent way to tell your story with lots of photos, links, stickers, and videos. You can create as many Instagram Highlights as you want and you can name each of them by category or theme. You can also add a cover to your individual Highlights.
Why Do People Want to Use Blank Space for Instagram Highlights
There are a number of different reasons why people want to use blank space for Instagram Highlights. The most common reasons include the following:
- Aesthetic/Creativity: Instagram Highlights without a name are more desired by users who want to promote their service, product, or brand. Adding a blank space is typically considered more creative. It also makes the Highlight more interesting as followers won’t know what’s it about.
- No Name Required: The key purpose of Instagram Highlights is to attract attention. Many times, a visual is all that is needed to tell a story. It doesn’t need a title or name. Also, sometimes users simply cannot think of a name so they choose to create a blank space.
How to Add Blank Space for Instagram Highlights
You don’t have to be an expert to be able to add blank space for Instagram Highlights. This is because the process is pretty straightforward. Here are the instructions you will need to follow:
- Access your account on Instagram and navigate to your profile.
- Press and hold the Highlight that you wish to rename and make it blank.
- Select the “Edit Featured Story” option and then delete the title/name.
- Now open a new tab in your web browser. In that tab, visit a third-party website to copy blank space. Two popular sites that enable you to do this include iEmpty and Psfont tk.
- On the third-party site, click on the text box and simply copy the blank space with the ctrl + C command. Some sites also have a dedicated option like “select the text” which you can use for this purpose.
- Now return to the tab where your Instagram account is opened and paste the blank space in the box within the Highlight title and press Done. Now your Instagram Highlight should appear without a name.
What If I Cannot Use Blank Space for Instagram Highlights
There could be a number of reasons why you cannot use blank space for Instagram Highlights. The potential causes and their relevant solutions include the following:
- Instagram servers are busy. If that’s the case, check their status on a website like Downdetector.
- Sometimes a memory issue on your phone/tablet can interrupt the functionality of the Instagram app. If you think that’s the case, simply restart your phone/tablet and try again.
- Logging out of Instagram and then logging back in may also solve the problem.
2022 Best Instagram Highlights Names
Instagram Highlights names are a key factor to bring more engagement and fun to your account, particularly if you choose cool names. The name you should choose depends on the category/theme of your profile or brand. Here are some recommendations:
- My Inner Circle
- Bonus Episodes
- Realist Members
Guess You Like: Before and After Scan on Instagram
Can You Hide Instagram Highlights?
No. It is not possible to hide your Instagram Highlights. You can either make them private or delete them altogether.
How to Add Highlights without a Story?
To add a Highlight without a story, you will need to perform these steps:
- Make your profile private.
- Change story settings to configure hide story options. There, manually select all followers so that it’s not visible to them.
- Upload the story and wait for 24 hours.
- Then add a story to Highlight.
- Unblock followers via the above-mentioned hide story option.
Can You See Who Looks at Your Instagram Highlights?
Yes, but only if you created the Highlight within 24 hours of publishing the original Story. If you created the Highlight after 24 hours of publishing the Story, you won’t be able to see who looks at it.
Creating an Instagram Highlight without a name is a great way to make your Highlight intriguing for your followers. To do this, you will need to use a third-party site that lets you copy blank space. Luckily, there is no shortage of those.
Use the above-listed guidelines and recommendations to add blank space for Instagram Highlights to showcase your creativity and make Instagram story-sharing more fun and unique.