As one of the most used platforms all over the world, Pinterest is useful for users to find pictures, GIFs, and videos they may be interested in. However, if you have some popular pins, you may want to know can you see who viewed your profile on Pinterest.
Is it possible? Let’s find out the answer below.
- 1 Can You See Who Viewed Your Profile on Pinterest
- 2 Can You See Who See Who Repinned Your Pins
- 3 How to View the Information of the One Who Views Your Profile on Pinterest
- 4 How to Protect Your Pinterest Profile from Being Viewed by Others
- 5 Other Faqs about Pinterest You May Want to Know
Can You See Who Viewed Your Profile on Pinterest
Unfortunately, the answer is no, you cannot know if someone is viewing your Pinterest profile or your pins.
According to the algorithm of Pinterest, it will recommend your pins to the one who may love them and also do the same for you.
With years of updates, Pinterest can analyze your interests with the pins you have liked, the Pinterest board you have created, and many other activities you have made on Pinterest.
Can You See Who See Who Repinned Your Pins
Although it is impossible to know who views your profile on Pinterest, the platform gives you the method to know who repinned your pins. The precondition is that you need to create a business account and verify your website to Pinterest. You can follow these steps:
- Open Pinterest and sign in to your business account.
- Tap the arrow down icon close to your profile to open the menu.
- Click Settings, then find Claimed accounts option and click on it.
- Then click on the Claim button next to Websites.
- There will be a popup that appears, select Add HTML tag and paste it to the header of your website.
- Now copy the text under this option.
- Click the Continue button.
- Now you need to enter your website URL into the box and then click Verify.
- Once verified, go back to your Pinterest, and paste this link to the search box: https://www.pinterest.com/source/(yourdomain).com/
- Click your enter button and it will show you the results of your repinned pins.
Now, you can find who repinned your pins and also the information of your boards.
How to View the Information of the One Who Views Your Profile on Pinterest
Negatively, you cannot view the information of the particular person who viewed your profile. However, you can get the stats of your page visitors. This function is also only available for business account users. Below are some of the information you can get:
- Pin clicks
- Ages of your visitors
- The person who repinned your pins
- The time when visitors repinned your pins
- Interests of your visitors
To check the stats, you can simply go to Pinterest > Analytics > Audience Insights.
How to Protect Your Pinterest Profile from Being Viewed by Others
As you have known that you cannot know who viewed your profile on Pinterest, if you do not want other users to view you, what should you do?
This question is easy to solve, you can use the block feature, then the person can not view your account anymore. To do this, you can use the steps as follows:
- Go to Pinterest from your PC and then the profile of the person you want to block.
- Find the three vertical dots beside the Follow button and tap it.
- Now, select Block from the profile options.
After blocking, if the person comes to your profile again, he will find that he cannot view your account, follow your account and leave comments to you.
Other Faqs about Pinterest You May Want to Know
Here are some of the often-asked questions about Pinterest, you can find the quick answers below:
Can others see what you search on Pinterest?
No, no one can see what you are searching for nor what you are viewing on Pinterest. They can only see your profile and also the pins you saved to publish boards.
For your account, you can click on Undo to see the pin again. For other users’ hidden pins, you cannot see them unless the users open them to the public.
Can I see the time a person saved a pin on Pinterest?
You can go to your Pinterest app, and click notifications to check the date a person saved a pin on Pinterest. However, you cannot see the exact time.
Will a person see if I took a screenshot of the pin on Pinterest?
No, unlike Snapchat, Pinterest will not notify users when you take screenshots on their pins, boards, or profiles. You can feel free to screenshot the content you want.
In a word, the use of Pinterest makes our life more colorful and enjoyable. However, many features of it need to be optimized. Just like the topic of this article, it still cannot help you find who viewed your profile on Pinterest.
Anyway, let’s hope it gets better and better.