There are some of you who might be wondering how to download TikTok video without posting. TikTok actually gives a feature to download videos. The problem is that these videos will have watermarks on them, which not many people actually like.
So, for those who want to get TikTok videos without posting and free from watermarks, check how to do so below.
How to Download TikTok Videos without Posting
Method 1: Use the TikTok Draft
There are a few methods you can try to download TikTok videos without posting; one of them is by using the TikTok draft. Before publishing the content, users can customize it through the draft. You can freely edit the video and add some good elements to it to make the content a lot more interesting to watch.
You can also download the video to your storage directly from here. See the steps below:
1. Open the TikTok App.
2. Open the camera by clicking the + button.
3. Now, feel free to upload any photo or video.
4. Select Next.
5. On this page, instead of publishing the content, select Drafts.
6. Now that the video has been saved, you can watch it in the Draft section of your TikTok profile.
Method 2: Set the Videos as Private
The next method to download video from TikTok without posting is by setting the video to private. To do so, here’s what you need to do:
1. Open the app and create your video.
2. Click Share.
3. Choose the Privacy Setting button.
4. In the “who can watch this video” section, select Only Me.
5. And that’s it! Now you can freely watch the video without even posting it.
Don’t miss: how to unfollow everyone on TikTok>>
How to Download TikTok Video without Watermark
You can always use the methods above to download any TikTok video without posting. However, you still have to deal with one problem: the watermark. If you plan to upload the content to other platforms, of course, this watermark will likely make the video looks less clean and professional.
So for those wanting to have clean-looking video content freshly downloaded from TikTok, there are two methods you can try:
1. Using An App
The first one as a solution on how to download a TikTok video without posting it and free from watermarks is by using an app downloader. There are a lot of apps specifically designed to download TikTok videos without watermark. For example, there’s an app called TikSave, which is what people mostly used.
Here’s how to use it:
1. First, open the video you want to download.
2. Select Share, and then copy the link.
3. Download and open the App to download the TikTok videos.
4. Paste the link in the app, and select the videos to download.
5. Finally, click Share, and Save to Files.
2. Using Third-Party Websites
If you don’t really like downloading an app just for this purpose, then it’s better for you to switch to another alternative: using third-party websites. There are some sites you can visit to download TikTok videos without watermarks, like SnapTik, for example.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open the video.
2. Click Share.
3. And then, copy the link.
4. Open the third-party websites you want to use (in this case, we use SnapTik).
5. Simply paste the link into the box.
6. Press the download button.
7. Wait until the process is finished.
Can I download a TikTok video without filters?
Absolutely! But, know that this method only works when the video is not published yet. So in the editing process, you can freely select any filters. If don’t want to use any filter, simply select the Normal effect.
How do I download unpublished videos from TikTok?
You can find go to the TikTok draft. There you can set the video privacy to Only Me. After doing so, you can now watch the video that’s not even published.
How do I download the TikTok draft video without watermarks?
Feel free to use the methods above. Either using an app or a third-party website, both ways work.
Does TikTok notify screen recording?
No. TikTok won’t send any notification when someone is taking a screenshot or recording the whole video.
So that’s how to download a video from TikTok without posting it. As you can see, there are a few methods you can do to download unpublished TikTok videos. However, know that most of these methods don’t actually download the videos to your local storage. Instead, they will place the videos in your accounts privately.
However, there’s a workaround if you want to download the videos, and even free from watermarks, which is using the above methods. Feel free to pick any method you think is the best.