The Add Yours feature on Instagram is one of the latest and hottest crazes to hit the app. It allows users to share their photos and jump in on the trend and even start their own. Get to know how to get Add Yours on Instagram with this guide.
- 1 What is Add Yours on Instagram?
- 2 How to Create Your Own Add Yours Instagram
- 3 What If Add Yours Instagram Not Working?
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Conclusion
What is Add Yours on Instagram?
Add Yours on Instagram is one of the features launched by the platform back in November 2021. This serves as a prompt where users can add their own photo to the thread, hence the name. This interactive feature gives a theme where users can chime in and give a collection of their own photos and stories.
When you participate in the Add Yours feature Instagram, you can post your own stories and photos. The Add Yours sticker will then appear on your post, prompting your contacts and those who can see it to join in as well.
Bear in mind that this feature is only limited in some countries. Moreover, only users who have public profiles may be able to see such prompts as well, so be sure to observe these so you don’t encounter problems on why doesn’t my Add Yours work on Instagram.
How to Create Your Own Add Yours Instagram
If you’re wondering, “how do I do the Add Yours on Instagram?” you have come to the right place. We will be walking you through how to join or even start this chain and share your meaningful experiences with other users in the world. Here’s a step-by-step guide.
- Open Instagram.
- Click on ‘Your Story’ located in the upper left-hand corner.
- Choose a photo you wish to share from your gallery or camera roll.
- Tap on the square smiley face sticker icon on the screen.
- Choose the ‘Add Yours’ sticker.
- Write a prompt under the sticker. This will give people an idea of what kind of photo they should be sharing.
- Once finished, select ‘Done’ to proceed.
- Post the prompt to your Story by clicking on ‘Your Story’ located at the bottom.
What If Add Yours Instagram Not Working?
There are times when you might notice that there is no Add Yours sticker Instagram or that the Add Your Instagram not working. There are a number of reasons for this, such as geographical restrictions, having an old version of the app, and not being available on the computer.
- To fix the issue and make it work, try updating the app using your iOS or Google Play Store.
- The second solution is that you can likewise check if the Add Yours sticker is available in your country.
- Lastly, if you’re using your computer to use the Add Yours feature, switch to your mobile device and see if the sticker is working there instead.
Also read: how to fix Instagram stories not working
Can you search for Add Yours on Instagram?
Yes, you can search for the Add Yours feature on Instagram. To do this, start by clicking ‘Your Story.’ Then, pick a photo you want, tap on the square smiley, and choose the ‘Add Yours’ sticker.
Why can’t I use Add Yours on Instagram?
This feature may likewise be unavailable in your country or you may either be using a private account, which the app does not support.
How to find prompts on Instagram?
To learn how to find prompts on Instagram, you generate a random challenge to see fun ideas under the square smiley sticker. Another option how to find Instagram Add Yours prompts is to join in on the prompts by your followers.
Why I don’t have Add Yours on Instagram?
If you’re thinking “I don’t have Add Yours on Instagram,” this may be due to a number of reasons. The feature may not be available within the country, you need to update the app to the latest version, or there’s some internal server issue on Instagram, to name a few.
With the new Add Yours built-in feature of Instagram, you can finally interact not just with your followers, but also people from around the world through the help of this guide. By utilizing this sticker, you can share stories and photos and even create your prompts using this feature.