Every app requires an account and password to log in, and so does Pinterest. For a Pinterest user, there are times you want to change your password, but how can you do it? Don’t worry, we will tell about the details about it below.
How to Change Pinterest password without Email
For the user who remembers the old password, you can change the Pinterest password by entering the old one.
However, if you forgot the old password, then you will need to use the related email to reset the password on Pinterest.
Now, let’s begin to learn how to change password in Pinterest.
For Desktop User
If you are using a computer, you can check these steps:
- Launch the Pinterest web and log into your account.
- Find the down arrow from the top right corner of your computer screen.
- Click Settings from the drop-down list.
- Now, choose Account management.
- Click the Change button next to the Password option.
- Then, you will need to enter the old password and also the new password you want to change it to.
- Once finished, tap Change password.
- Click done.
For Mobile User
If you are using an iPhone or Android device, please try these steps:
- Go to your Pinterest app and log into your account.
- Click on your profile icon to enter the next interface.
- Find the three dots icon at the top right corner.
- Now tap Settings.
- Choose Account management.
- Click Password to enter your old password and also the new password.
- Click done and the changes will be saved.
That’s all the steps. However, as we have mentioned before, if forgot the old password, you will need to use your email to reset the password.
Let’s learn the method below.
How to Change Pinterest Password with Email
Users who cannot remember their old password can change Pinterest password with the resetting feature using the email related to their account.
- Go to https://www.pinterest.com/password/reset/ on your computer or mobile browser first.
- You will need to enter your email, name/username.
- Then, click search.
- You will see your account, tap This is me from here. A reset link will send to your Email.
- Go to your email inbox, and tap Reset password to enter the new one.
- Tap Change password to finish.
How to Make A Strong Password for Pinterest
A strong password helps secure your Pinterest account. Do you want to make a stronger password? If so, here are some tips.
- You can set a password with a combination of numbers, symbols, uppercase letters, and lowercase letters.
- Use a password generator like LastPass to create different passwords.
- If you are using Google Chrome, simply use the password it suggests.
- Use different passwords for different apps.
FAQs on Pinterest Change Password
Can I change Pinterest password without using the old password?
Yes, but you will need to use the email address you have connected to your Pinterest account. You can try the way we have listed above.
Can I change my email associated with Pinterest?
Yes, you can go to Settings>Account management>Email to change your email.
Pinterest gives the option to change the password, no matter whether you know the old password or not, you can find the solutions. If you have other inquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know.