The default color of Twitter is blue, it is a user-friendly color for software apps. And it’s easy to change the color of it on your Windows PC or Mac. However, have you wondered if you can change Twitter color on mobile devices? Today, we will tell you all about how to change Twitter color on mobile in 2 ways.
- 1 How to Change Twitter Color on Mobile Using Web Browser
- 2 How to Change Twitter Color on Mobile (Only for iOS App)
- 3 How to Change Twitter Color on PC
- 4 How to Change Background on Twitter
- 5 Can I Cange Twitter App iCon to Pink?
- 6 How Much Does Twitter Blue Cost?
- 7 Conclusion
How to Change Twitter Color on Mobile Using Web Browser
The first way to help change Twitter color on mobile is to use the Google Chrome app on Android devices or Safari on your iPhone. Although you need to use a web browser and maybe not convenient as using your Twitter app, it is free.
Now, you can try to change Twitter colors with these steps:
- On your mobile device, open the most used browser.
- Now, go to https://twitter.com/ and log into your account.
- Tap your profile icon at the top left corner of your mobile screen.
- Scroll down to find Settings and privacy and click on it.
- Next, choose Accessibility, display, and languages.
- Now, you need to select the Display option.
- It will show your three options: the Font size, Color, and Background. Choose the color you like, you will find all your Twitter colors have been changed.
As this way can only change the Twitter colors when you are using it on a web browser. What if you want to use a different color of Twitter on your mobile app? Yes! There is a way, let’s move on to learn it.
How to Change Twitter Color on Mobile (Only for iOS App)
First announced on June 24, 2021, Twitter claims that iOS users can use the Twitter Blue feature to change their Twitter color in the app. However, we must point out three important tips to you:
- The feature to change Twitter color on Android devices is not available yet.
- Twitter only supports users from the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to use Twitter Blue.
- Twitter Blue is a pro feature for subscribed users, which means you need to pay before you can use it.
How to Change Twitter Color on iPhone by Twitter Blue
- Open your Twitter App.
- Then, click on your profile icon on the top left side.
- Tap the Twitter Blue feature. Subscribe to it if you have subscribed before.
- Choose Feature settings.
- Tap the Color theme.
- There are six different colors, select the one you like to use.
If you want to know how to change Twitter color on a PC, you can check the guide below.
How to Change Twitter Color on PC
The feature to change Twitter color on PC is free to all regions and is easy to use. You only need to perform 3 steps.
- Log into your Twitter account on your PC.
- Click on the More option and then Display.
- You will find the Color option and be able to choose a different one from the color you are using.
How to Change Background on Twitter
Apart from the theme color, many users also want to change the background of Twitter, we will tell you the steps about how to change the background on Twitter for PC and also mobile devices.
The previous steps are the same as changing colors, you can go to Twitter > More > Display > Background. Then, select Default, Dim, or Lights out.
For Android Phones and iPhone
If you are using the Twitter app, the steps are a little different from PC. You need to go to your Twitter app, then click on your profile icon, and find the Settings and privacy.
Then, select Accessibility, display, and language. Now, you will find the Display section, tap on Dark mode to change your Twitter background.
Can I Cange Twitter App iCon to Pink?
Yes, this option is also available in the Twitter Blue feature. If you want to change your Twitter app icon color, just do the same as changing the color theme to go to Feature settings. Then select the App icon and choose the pink to use.
How Much Does Twitter Blue Cost?
Generally, it cost $3/month. After subscribing to it, you can use many additional settings, like changing the color theme and app icon color, getting a undo button, and ad-free news articles.
There are two ways to help you know how to change Twitter color on mobile, one is a free method to use a web browser, while the other one is to pay for the Twitter Blue feature which only supports iOS users at present. You can choose to use any of them.
If you feel that this article is useful, please do not forget to share it with your friend, we are glad to hear any feedback.