Snapchat is useful for users to share snaps and make communication with others. A good Bitmoji can make your Snapchat account more attractive.
However, sometimes you may want to clear the Bitmoji and then create a new one. So, how to delete Bitmoji on Snapchat?
Follow us to figure it out now.
- 1 How to Delete Bitmoji on Snapchat
- 2 What Happens If I Delete Bitmoji on Snapchat
- 3 Faqs about Delete Bitmoji on Snapchat
- 4 Final Words
How to Delete Bitmoji on Snapchat
We find that two ways help remove the Bitmoji Snapchat profile picture. If you are interested in this trick, read below.
How to Remove Snapchat Bitmoji via Unlinking It
The first way to remove Bitmoji from your Snapchat account is to unlink it. Once unlinked, the Bitmoji avatar will disappear and you can make a new one to change the style of your Snapchat.
- Open your Snapchat app, then click on your profile icon to enter the profile interface.
- Now, find the settings icon which shows as a gear to tap on it.
- On this page, scroll down to find Bitmoji.
- Tap Bitmoji > Unlink My Bitmoji.
- Confirm to unlink it from the pop-up window.
Note: If Bitmoji is created with your Snapchat app, it will be deleted permanently once you unlinked it.
How to Take Your Bitmoji Off Snapchat with Bitmoji App
The second solution is to use the Bitmoji app. The steps are also easy, just follow us.
- Open your Bitmoji app to start.
- Tap the gear icon which is at the top-left corner to enter settings.
- Scroll down to find and tap the Reset Avatar option.
- Tap OK to confirm that you want to reset it.
Now, you have deleted Bitmoji from both your Bitmoji app and Snapchat account.
Related guide: how to mass delete Snapchat friends
What Happens If I Delete Bitmoji on Snapchat
Bitmoji is an important feature on Snapchat, if you delete it, your Snapchat account will become incomplete and be limited to using some functions. Check the details below:
- The Bitmoji avatar will disappear from your Snapchat profile picture and Snapcode.
- Your profile will display as a blank silhouette.
- You cannot add Bitmoji stickers if you deleted your Bitmoji on Snapchat.
- The Bitmoji keyboard can not be used if you reset the avatar from the Bitmoji app.
Faqs about Delete Bitmoji on Snapchat
You may also want to know the answer to these questions.
How do you get rid of Bitmoji on Snapchat 2022?
Like what we have mentioned above, you can go to your Snapchat app> Settings > Bitmoji > Unlink My Bitmoji to get rid of it.
What does it mean if someone’s Bitmoji is gone?
It may simply mean that the person has removed his Bitmoji as this feature doesn’t connect to other functions on Snapchat. In a word, you cannot check anything or status with someone’s Bitmoji.
Is it safe to use Bitmoji?
Yes, Bitmoji is owned by Snapchat. As Snapchat takes good care of users’ privacy, Bitmoji also does the same. You can trust it.
Does Bitmoji automatically link with Snapchat?
Yes, if you used your Snapchat account to log in to the Bitmoji app, the Bitmoji you have created will be linked to the same Snapchat account automatically.
Can you use Bitmoji without Snapchat?
Yes, you can use email to sign up for Bitmoji, then use the app without Snapchat.
Removing Bitmoji on Snapchat is not difficult. With the guide in this article, we think you will never worry about it.
Furthermore, we are glad to receive any comments and feedback.