Whenever you conduct a video or an audio call on Insta or when a person calls you, it appears in your Insta chat stream. Consequently, your chat acts as a record of your Instagram chats.
Instagram has a new “Calls” section that shows the history of your inbound and outgoing calls and messages. After some time, this area may get congested with many call records, and you’d like to clean it away.
You may easily delete calls on Instagram for audio and visual conversations. If you need to learn how to remove the Instagram call log, here’s how.
There Are Three Ways How To Delete Calls From Instagram
1. Delete Instagram Calls Under The “Calls” Category
Remember: Although the "Calls" area is shown after upgrading the IG application on an Android smartphone, it cannot be accessed.
However, on apple phones, the “Calls” area is readily available by following the procedures outlined below.
- Open the Instagram app by tapping it.
- When on Instagram’s “Home” tab, tap the chat symbol in the top-right corner of your cellphone screen.
- On Instagram’s “Messenger” tab, go to the “Calls” section. This option is located among “All” and “Requests.”
- The tab “Calls” displays. To check your call logs, go to the “Recent” area and press the “See All” button.
- Here on the “Recent Calls” tab, you’ll get a summary of each call, including video and audio. Swipe left to find the call record you want to remove.
- Both “Mute” and “Delete” choices show after sliding the call record towards the left. If you want to remove the mentioned call, select the red “Delete” button.
- A verification pop-up will then display, prompting you to remove or reject the call history. If you’re certain about your choice, click “Delete.”
The recent call will be erased from the “Recent Calls” section. This is How To Delete Recent Calls On Instagram.
2. Try Vanish Mode to Delete Call History on Instagram
Vanish Mode is a fascinating Insta function in which your conversation record vanishes instantaneously after the recipient views them. Once the recipient has viewed your Instagram texts and answered phone calls, your outgoing texts will be removed from the conversation for both of you.
Now, let’s go through how to activate Vanish function in Insta.
- Launch the Insta application on your phone and ensure you are signed in.
- Using your Instagram account, swipe the screen towards the right to access the Instagram chat section.
- Access the conversation whose call record you wish to remove.
- To open the conversation information, click on the user’s name at the top corner of the chat section.
- Select Vanish Mode from the list of choices.
There’s also another technique to activate Vanish mode. You may enable Vansih Mode by sliding up in a specific person’s chat box.
3. Delete Call History
This strategy may perplex you because we’re discussing phone calls rather than Instagram texts or conversations.
However, if you’re not a careful user, you might not notice that any call made here on the application is also documented in the chat history.
- Open the Instagram application on your phone and tap the chat symbol in the top-right corner of the “Home” tab.
- You’ll be brought to the “All” section of Instagram’s message.
- Similar to the previous way, two action choices will be available “Mute” and “Delete.”
If you wish to erase the call logs, click “Delete.” Slide to the right to find the call history text you want to erase permanently. How to delete Instagram calls is much easier to answer.
Q: How To Delete Video Call History On Instagram?
Ans: Navigate to your Instagram user’s calls tab. Hold-click the call history you wish to remove to delete it. A pop-up window will display. In that box, click Delete.
Q: How To Delete Audio Calls On Instagram?
Ans: you can delete the audio call on Instagram just like the video call history explained above.
Q: Can I Hide The Call Option On Instagram?
Ans: Click in the upper right corner, then Settings. Click back to Calling, then hit Privacy. To allow calls, check the box beside the Profiles you follow or the section under No one.
Q: Will They Know If I delete The Calls On Instagram?
Ans: If you are in vanish Mode, the other person will know, but if you delete the call history or chat history, the other person will know.
The steps outlined above should assist you in deleting Instagram calls. The instructions are simple and basic, so you should be able to follow them easily. You may erase your current call logs on Instagram to keep your pals from finding out.