So, how to find people on Pinterest? With more than 440 million active users, it can be a bit hard to find people with specific usernames. If you want to know how to find friends on Pinterest, don’t worry because we’ll help you out.
See the simple steps to find your friends on Pinterest:
How to Find Friends on Pinterest with Username
Here’s how to find someone on Pinterest through their username:
1. First, open the Pinterest app or website and log in using your own account on your device. You may register an account first if you don’t have one.
2. On the search bar, enter the name of your friend and click the Search icon.
3. Some results will come up, and simply select your friend’s account.
How to Find People on Pinterest with Pins
1. Open the Pinterest app first.
2. Find any interesting Pins you like.
3. Then, you can easily find the users who previously liked the Pins.
4. See the list and find your friends there.
5. If you want to follow somebody, simply click Follow.
How to Find Someone on Pinterest App with Categories
Here’s finding friends on Pinterest with Categories:
1. First, open the Pinterest app first and click the Magnifying glass icon.
2. Open the category tab, and select anything you like.
3. Then, you can select the people who followed that particular category, so find your friends there.
4. You can also follow other people as well in this category.
How to Find Facebook Friends on Pinterest 2022
What’s nice is you can also find your friends through Facebook.
1. Login into your Pinterest account first.
2. Click the top right corner button.
3. Select the Settings option.
5. Select Security and logins and continue to navigate to Use your Facebook account to log in.
5. Here, you have allowed Pinterest to access your Facebook account. You can now find your friend on Pinterest with their Facebook name.
How Do I Find a Friend on Pinterest with Emails
Read the detailed steps below to know how to find a friend on Pinterest with an email address. However, this way may not be working for the latest version of Pinterest. If you cannot find the options we described below, you can try to use other methods.
1. First, you need to first login into your Pinterest account. You can either open Pinterest on your desktop or the app.
2. After that, select the gear icon to open the Setting menu once again.
3. You’ll see different options once again, so simply choose the Find Friends option.
4. Click Invite Friend.
5. Then, you may have the opportunity to invite someone to Pinterest. But if they already have an account, you can simply go to their page.
Note: Your can also try to search for the email address on Pinterest to find the person you want to follow. If his account is associated with the email, you can find him.
How to Find Pinterest Friends with Contacts
And then, there’s the last way to find friends on Pinterest. Like many other social media apps, you can easily get to your friends’ accounts by using the contacts on your phone. So, in order to find your friends through Contacts, here’s how to find friends on Pinterest from contacts:
1. You need to download the Pinterest app, of course. If you do have it, open it.
2. Go to your profile and click on the three-dots icon on the top right of your screen.
3. Tap Settings > Privacy and data.
4. Enable Store your contacts option. This will allow Pinterest to access your contacts.
5. Then, double confirm your operation carefully to sync all your friends, so you can find them way more easily.
1. Why can’t I search profiles on Pinterest?
There might be several reasons for this. One, the username you want to search for simply doesn’t exist. Meaning that the user has deleted their account or has their account deleted for some reason. Second, there could be an error in your internet connection. Yes, it’s still possible. So, check whether your internet is okay or not.
2. How to add someone on Pinterest with Pincode?
It’s easy. All you need to do is to tap the search bar on your Pinterest, then choose the option to use your camera to scan the Pincode you have got.
If you want to create your own Pincode, simply go to your Profile page, tap your profile picture and choose to download your Pincode.
For more details, you can check the Pinterest official guide.
3. Will they know if I unfollow them on Pinterest?
Similar to Instagram, or Facebook, they won’t know if you unfollow them on Pinterest. The same thing also goes for all Pinterest users, including you. Unless you always remember and keep the names on a list you made on your own; you won’t know if somebody unfollowed you. But we think it’s way better that way.
Related article: How to mass delete Snapchat friends>>
And that is how to find someone on the Pinterest app. There are indeed so many ways to find friends on Pinterest. As long as you know what you need to do, you’ll be fine. Hope our tutorials may help you out! See you in the next tutorials!