Some of you might wonder about how to print from Pinterest. If you’re looking for stunning images as references or to reuse as assets, Pinterest is your number one call. However, like other sites related to art, every creator has copyright for their art. Therefore, if you plan to use some images from Pinterest, we highly recommend at least contacting the artist first before you do so.
If you want to share someone’s Pins or Boards, there’s a way to do that. See the explanation below for further information:
How to Print from Pinterest Pin
For those of you who want to know how to print from Pinterest on iPhone, here are some recommended methods:
The key to printing Pinterest pins is by using the screenshot method, which is applicable not for PC but also the other devices, like Macs and smartphones. Every PC model might have a different key combination to take a screenshot. So the first thing you need to do is to find out how to take screenshots on your PC.
What’s best is to use the Snipping Tool if you use Windows. By clicking Windows, Shift, and S simultaneously, you’ll be given a small box that you can stretch to capture your screen. After that, do the following steps:
1. First, open Pinterest through your browser.
2. Now, if you want to print the whole section, open the Pin.
3. Then, open the Snipping Tool by pressing the abovementioned buttons.
4. Save it to any place you want.
And then, how about Mac? How to print pictures from Pinterest on this device?
Like the method above, you still need to use the screen capture function. Here’s how:
1. Go to the browser you usually use.
2. Screen capture the whole screen.
3. The image will be saved automatically. To print Pinterest images, simply click the image, and select Print.
The steps for iPhone and Android devices are also the same. Here’s how:
1. Open the Pinterest app.
2. Click the Pin and screen capture it.
3. Select the image and copy it to the desktop for the printing process.
How to Print Pinterest Board
After knowing a bit about how to print Pinterest photos, let us continue with the methods to print Pinterest boards. The steps might be a bit complex since we’ll print more than one picture this time. Let us start with the PC first.
Here are some of the steps you need to take to print a Pinterest board from your PC:
1. Go to the Pinterest page, and log in using your account.
2. Now, you can right-click anywhere as long as it’s a blank space. Then, select Save As. Save the page to your desktop.
3. See the downloaded files, especially the images. Choose them one by one, and remove anything that’s not a jpg or PNG. And the profile image? Delete it.
4. After leaving some images behind, choose them all, right-click, and select Print.
5. Choose the best layout for your prints and wait for the result.
The way to print the board is also the same on Mac, with a few differences. See the complete info below:
1. Open the Pinterest website and log in as usual.
2. Again, right-click on any white space and choose Save As.
3. Remove the file and take a close look at the folder.
4. Arrange your images, select any images worth saving, and delete the rest.
5. Then, select all images and double-click to view all of them at once.
6. Finally, click File and then choose Print. If you want a proper view, select Scale to Fit.
7. Print the images as one PDF.
And then, how to print from Pinterest on iPhone? There are some things you need to do, such as:
1. Open the Pinterest app.
2. Select the Compact view to get a better, proper view.
3. Take a screenshot from the top of the board.
4. Do other screenshots for each image.
5. When you have a big pile of images, print them all as one PDF.
So how to print a Pinterest board on Android? The steps are generally the same as above. All you need to do is to take a screenshot for each image, arrange them all, and then print them at the same time as one PDF.
What can I print from Pinterest?
You can only print the images if they have already been downloaded. So, your best bet is to download the images first or take screenshots of them and print them later through a PC or Mac.
Is it okay to print pictures from Pinterest?
Legally, downloading images from Pinterest is not recommendable since the pictures are copyrighted. So, we highly advise asking the artist first before downloading or making screenshots of the images.
And that’s how you do it. As you can see, most of the steps are basically taking screenshots, and although it’s simple, it’s really practical as it can save time and require a little effort. Hopefully, you can get the beautiful images you want.