Have you ever used Snapchat before? It has become one of the most famous chatting applications that target teenagers and young adults. Although it has been released for more than ten years now, Snapchat doesn’t show any sign of stopping in terms of popularity.
Nowadays, people are wondering about how to reverse a video on Snapchat. Reversing video has become somewhat of a trend now. This article will tell you the best methods to reverse a video from Snapchat.
How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat
So, how to reverse on Snapchat?
Making your videos reversed is easy; it’s like applying a new filter to them. This method can be done in all operating systems.
1. To start the method as a solution how to reverse video on Snapchat, what you need to do is to record footage directly from Snapchat. Yes, this method is only applicable through Snapchat only. You can’t upload your premade videos and reverse them (unless you are using a certain app for it, which we will explain later on).
2. After you capture the footage, the next step on how to reverse in Snapchat is to swipe left on the result until the arrows appear. These arrows (<<<) can be clicked to create a reversing effect. Simply adjust it in the best way you want. The reversing effect will also make the audio reversed as well.
3. Since you’re still on the editing page, adding more elements to the video is also possible. Freely change your video to look more cheerful with stickers, emotes, etc.
How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat from TikTok
Now, how do you reverse a video on Snapchat from TikTok?
TikTok videos can also be edited through Snapchat. After you successfully obtain the video, all you need to do is open the Snapchat app and edit the footage there. To make the video reversed, follow the simple steps below:
1. Login into your Snapchat.
2. Go to Memories.
3. Tap the Camera Roll icon, and now select the videos you got from TikTok.
4. After you are done selecting the footage, click More Options.
5. Select Edit Snap.
6. Swipe right until the arrows appear, and start editing the footage.
If you want to know how to reverse audio on Snapchat, this method is also applicable.
Related guide: how to reverse audio on Instagram
What Else Can You Do with Reverse Filter
Now that you already know how to reverse Snapchat, what can we do about the edited footage?
- You can upload the reversed footage as Snap.
- You may upload it to the other social media platforms you want.
- Use it as additional footage to create new content.
The Most Popular Reverse Video 2022
If you try a Snapchat reverse, one of the best-recommended options is Capcut. This app works both on Android and iOs and is known for its wide capabilities in video editing. Other than the reversing effect, you can try the others as well, including Speed Control, Split Function, and many more.
2. Wondershare FilmoraGo
The next option on the list is Wondershare FilmoraGo. This is the go-to video editing app people mostly use to create their content. If you want a simple app that may be useful to make your footage looks prettier, this is the option you can try. Simply use the features and be creative with them.
3. Reverse Movie FX – Magic
Another video editing app most Snapchat users use is Reverse Movie FX. As the name implies, this software is created specifically to make good reverse effects. With the simple steps, anyone can make their videos to be reserved.
4. Reverse Vid
So how to reverse something on Snapchat? The best solution could be using the Reverse Vid application. This app will make the video reversing process much easier. It doesn’t have a complicated UI, and everyone may use it easily.
5. Reverse Video Master
Last but not least, there’s also another app called Reverse Video Master. With this app, you can reverse your videos in no time. Users may use all the necessary features to make their videos look more eye-catching.
Why can’t I reverse a video on Snapchat?
The Snapchat reverse filter may only be usable if you create Snap through Snapchat. You can’t use the feature if you upload other pre-captured videos.
Did Snapchat remove the reverse filter in 2022?
No, the feature still exists on Snapchat even today.
As you can see, there are a lot of ways that can be used as solutions to how to put a video in reverse on Snapchat. So, which one of them you’re intrigued to try first? For an easier process, the Snapchat default feature can be a faster way to do so.