It is possible you have a video or audio that you will like to see over and over again or at least reverse multiple times. Instagram is great for varieties of audio and videos, it may be quite difficult to reverse videos and audio. However, there are ways to go about it, this article will show you how to reverse audio on Instagram.
- 1 Before You Start: Download Instagram Video
- 2 How to Reverse Audio or Video on Instagram for Android/iPhone
- 3 How to Reverse Video for Instagram on PC
- 4 5 Recommended Tools to Reverse Audio or Video for Android and iOS
- 5 5 Recommended Tools to Reverse Audio or Video for PC
- 6 Best Video Tutorials to Help You Know How to Reverse Audio on Instagram
- 7 Conclusion
Before You Start: Download Instagram Video
The first step to the task here is to download the video to your device, there are simple ways that you can do this. We will explore 2 methods. You should take caution here, and ensure that you have enough space on your phone for the download, you can as well free up some space.
You’ll be able to save videos to your personal Instagram profile if you use this way. Through the use of “Collections,” you have an additional option for the posts that you store. The videos and photographs that users save to their Instagram accounts are organized into collections.
Way 1: Use Screen Recorder to Save Instagram Video
You can manually record videos. Download videos that you come across on Instagram, either in your own feed or in the stories of other users.
You may easily preserve Instagram videos by recording your screen while the video is playing. It is a quick and straightforward method. This can be accomplished in five steps for those who own an iPhone:
- To access the Control Centre on your iPhone, swipe up from the bottom of the screen in the direction of the arrow.
- Simply press the circular button labeled Record.
- Tap the Begin Recording button. After this, there will be a countdown of three seconds before the recording begins.
- Record your video.
- The video recording you just made can be found in the picture’s app on your device.
As for Android users, some Android devices have features that enable users to record their screen activity but the sound production may not be really clear. Luckily, there are several fantastic apps available that will let you accomplish it like:
- YouTube’s gaming section.
- AZ Recorder
- DU Recorder
Way 2: Use Third-party Tools to Download Instagram Videos
According to what users have noticed over time, using a third-party app still remains the easiest way to get Instagram videos on your device.
Story Reporter for those with an iPhone
This is simply great for iPhone which enables users to download videos from other Instagram users’ stories. You’ll have the same capability to save and repost videos and photographs from different Instagram Stories and posts.
Story Saver for those who use Android
Story Saver is available for no cost and enables users to save movies and photographs from Instagram stories. Users have the ability to download visuals and videos that appear in the stories of other users that they follow. The app is incredibly user-friendly and simple to understand and operate. Downloading a video requires only a few touches on the screen.
How to Reverse Audio or Video on Instagram for Android/iPhone
You can use a third-party app to reverse audio on Instagram on your android phone.
- Install Inshot, it is a free app that you will find on the Google play store/iPhone App Store.
- When you open the app, tap on the video and select the video you want to work on from your gallery.
- After uploading the video, explore the various tools at the bottom and tap “Reverse”
- After this action, click Save at the top right-hand corner of the app, Inshot allows you to save in your desired resolution, it is preferable to choose the highest resolution to preserve the quality of the video. This might require more space on your phone.
- After you have saved it, the whole process becomes complete and you can export or send it directly to Instagram.
This process can work for iPhone users as well, a brilliant tip to use Inshot is to switch your data off to save you unnecessary ads.
Asides from Inshot, there are other recommended tools that can help you reverse your audio or video.
How to Reverse Video for Instagram on PC
For Windows PC
- Go to the Microsoft store and download “Reverse video” software.
- Install the software and open it.
- Click on the gallery to select the video you want to reverse.
- After you have uploaded the video, you can make your settings and filters to the reversed video.
For Mac Users
iMovie software is most suitable for Mac users. It is usually pre-installed on the Mac computer.
- Open iMovie and drop the video you want to reverse.
- Select reverse, you can also adjust the speed of the video and give it any additional settings you want.
- Save the reversed video in the format you prefer.
5 Recommended Tools to Reverse Audio or Video for Android and iOS
We now have access to a wide variety of creative alternatives that allow us to convert one type of video or audio signal into any other format, which can result in some breathtaking effects. With the help of these tools, you’ll be able to give your Instagram videos and audio a reverse effect.
- FilmoraGo. It is suitable for android and iPhone and it is user-friendly. It preserves your video quality
- Caput. It is free and it supports both android and iPhone. It will reverse your video completely within seconds.
- Kinemaster. It is also completely free and supports both android and iPhone. It serves as a video and audio editor as well
- Reverse movie FX. It reverses your video creatively and preserves the sound and quality as well.
- Power Director. You can easily reverse your video and export it or send it directly to Instagram. The slow-motion effect also gives your video a classy outcome.
5 Recommended Tools to Reverse Audio or Video for PC
If you prefer to use your pc to reverse videos, these tools are very good for you.
- iMovie. It is free and available for Mac users only, you can play video backward.
- Easy video reversal. You can use this software to reverse audio signals and adjust the speed of the video.
- iClooplayer. This is simply superb in that you can control the speed of the reversed video and adjust the colors.
- Videopad video editor. You can reverse your videos here and send them to other platforms directly.
- Movavi video editor. It is free to use for pc, it comes with a lot of effects and features.
Best Video Tutorials to Help You Know How to Reverse Audio on Instagram
These videos will show you how to reverse audio on Instagram perfectly!
The current trend of reverse video not only shows how much fun can be had but also gives you the opportunity to tell your narrative in an unusual yet stunning way.
Feel free to relax, have fun, and reverse your videos without any worries!