Have you ever used Snapchat before? As one of the most popular chatting apps, Snapchat has successfully created its own market, which is the people who love a simple, but useful program to chat with friends, sending them cute stickers, selfies, and others. People can also easily add their friends to the platforms. But, there’s still one question remaining. How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat?
Since it’s quite tricky to see how many friends you have on Snapchat, many people feel really confused about it. So, here’s a simple method to know how to see how many friends I have on Snapchat.
- 1 How to See How Many People You Have on Snapchat with Snap Map
- 2 How to Check How Many Friends You Have On Snapchat by Counting Them
- 3 How to See How Many Snapchat Friends You Have By Posting A Story
- 4 FAQS
- 5 Conclusion
How to See How Many People You Have on Snapchat with Snap Map
Another feature worth mentioning is Snap Map. This feature will allow you to share locations with friends. When used properly, it can also be a way to check how many friends you have.
Since Snapchat doesn’t just directly show how many friends are in your contact list, it’s really hard to determine the number. Thus, Snap Maps can be a really helpful tool to check them. Here’s how to use it:
1. Open Snapchat first, and then select Snap Map by selecting the location icon on the bottom left.
2. Once it opens, give access to show your actual location. Click the gear icon to access Settings.
3. Then, select the option “Only These Friends”. This will be useful to display all of your friends that you can choose.
4. Now, after you’ve done the step, you can go back to the Snap Map settings menu to see how many friends you have. The list will include all of your Snapchat friends that will be shown with a number.
How to Check How Many Friends You Have On Snapchat by Counting Them
The second method how to see how many people you have on snap is by using the My Friends tab. This tab will show how many friends you have.
1. Open Snapchat as usual.
2. Do the login process as usual.
3. Find the Friends section.
4. Tap on the My Friends tab, and it’ll show the friends you have.
5. Count them manually to know exactly how many friends you have.
And you’re done. As you can see, this method can be quite tedious since you have to count them all manually, which takes a lot of time and effort. So, we suggest another better method.
How to See How Many Snapchat Friends You Have By Posting A Story
Similar to the current social media platforms that reached their top popularity, Snapchat also has a feature to post a story. Aside from giving quick content, you can also use the Story to know how many friends saw your Story.
1. All you need is to post a story on Snapchat; it can be anything.
2. Make sure your story can be visible to all your friends.
3. Wait for a while and see how many friends saw your story.
4. And it’s done!
You may also like: how to fake snaps 2022
1. Can I view someone’s Snapchat friends?
The answer is no. Unlike Instagram, which presents users with necessary data about others like followers, Snapchat won’t give you something like this. Let alone; you can’t even see how many friends you have without doing one of the steps we just explained above. So, it’s definitely not possible to see someone’s friends on Snapchat.
2. How many friends on Snapchat can you have on Snapchat?
In the last update, Snapchat expanded the list to 6,000 friends. It’s much better than the previous 2,500, which for some people, is not nearly enough. Seeing the opinions and reviews from the users, Snapchat decided to increase the number to 5,000 and then 6,000 on the following updates. However, you can still be added by other people even though your friend list is full.
3. How many friends on Snapchat can you add in a day?
The answer is still related to the one above. No matter how you add your friends, the limit is still 6,000; there’s no way around it. So, if you add 6,000 friends in one day, then you can’t basically add more people.
4. How to get unlimited friends on Snapchat?
Unfortunately, Snapchat has already made the official rule to limit the friends’ list to only 6,000 friends. So, there’s no way to bypass this, no matter what the tools promised to you.
5. How to tell if someone removed you on Snapchat?
You can do this by simply accessing the search bar and typing in your friend’s username. If you can’t find it or are unable to see their Snapchat user’s score, chances are your friend already removed you.
As you can see, it’s actually easy to see friends on Snapchat. Feel free to try any of the methods we have already presented. Out of all the three methods, we highly recommend using the Snap Map, which is easier, less tedious, and can give you the clear number of friends you have.