Did you know that Facebook keeps a history/record of each and every like or reaction you have ever made on the social media platform? It is known as “Likes History” and it lists everything you have ever liked when browsing Facebook. Reviewing that history is quite easy. Read on to learn how to see liked posts on Facebook.
- 1 How to See Liked Posts on Facebook (Mobile App)
- 2 How to See Posts You Liked on Facebook (Computer)
- 3 How to See Your Liked Pages on Facebook (Mobile App)
- 4 How to See Your Liked Pages on Facebook (Computer)
- 5 FAQs about Likes on Facebook
- 6 Conclusion
How to See Liked Posts on Facebook (Mobile App)
You can see your liked posts on Facebook via the Activity Log section of your profile. On the Facebook mobile app, the method of accessing it is different as opposed to on a desktop. Here are the instructions on how to see post you’ve liked on facebook:
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone and log into your Facebook account.
- Once you are logged in, tap on your profile photo and then tap the “three dots” menu.
- Now select the Activity Log option.
- In the Activity Log section, find and tap on the “Likes and reactions” option. In the next section, you will be able to see your liked or reacted posts on Facebook.
How to See Posts You Liked on Facebook (Computer)
Similar to the Facebook mobile app, you will need to access the Activity Log section to see posts you liked on your desktop computer. However, the method of accessing that section is different. On the desktop, you can access it via Settings & Privacy. Follow these instructions:
- From the home page of Facebook, click on the drop-down arrow or the 3-dots menu.
- Now click on Settings & Privacy > Activity Log.
- Once in the Activity Log section, choose the Interactions option from the left-hand menu. It will list all activities that you have interacted with.
- Now click on the “Likes and reactions” option from the left-hand menu and you will be able to see the Facebook posts that you have liked or reacted to.
How to See Your Liked Pages on Facebook (Mobile App)
Apart from seeing your liked posts, you can also view the pages that you have liked on Facebook. To do this on the Facebook mobile app, you will need to visit your profile page. Here are the detailed instructions:
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone and navigate to your profile page.
- Now find and tap on the three-dot menu, just like what we do on the viewing liked posts part.
- In that section, click Activity Log.
- Next, you will find quick access to Page likes under the Archive and Trash button.
- Tap on it and you will see all the pages you have liked.
How to See Your Liked Pages on Facebook (Computer)
If you are using a computer, you can see your liked pages on Facebook from the Pages section. Follow these instructions:
Way 1: From Home Page Sidebar
- Visit Facebook on your favorite web browser.
- Log in if needed and then on the home page of Facebook, click on Pages from the left sidebar.
- On the next page, click on the Liked Pages tab. This will open the list of all the pages that you have liked on Facebook.
Way 2: From Activity Log
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click your profile icon and then the three-dot icon below it.
- Next, tap the Activity log option.
- On the next interface, scroll down from the right side to find the Pages, page likes and interests.
- Tap it and all the pages you have liked will be there.
FAQs about Likes on Facebook
Can You See Liked Posts on Facebook?
Yes. You can see liked posts on Facebook via the Activity Log feature of the platform. On the mobile app, you can access it from your profile and if you are on a computer, you can access it via the Settings & Privacy option.
Can Facebook Likes Be Hidden?
Yes. To do this, navigate to Settings > Settings & Privacy> Preferences > Reaction preferences and then tap the toggle for “On posts from others”. You can also use the toggle “On your posts” to hide your own likes and reactions.
Can You Remove Someone’s Like on Facebook?
Yes. But there is no direct option for this. To remove the likes of someone on Facebook, you will need to hide or delete the publication or block the person.
Why Can’t I See Photos Liked by Someone on Facebook 2022?
How Can I Hide My Liked Pages on Facebook?
You can hide your liked pages on Facebook by customizing your privacy settings. Look for the “Edit the Privacy of your Likes” option and set it to “Only Me”.
There could be a number of reasons you may want to see liked posts on Facebook. No matter the reason, you will find it easy to do thanks to the Activity Log feature of the platform.
Whether you are using Facebook on your smartphone or computer, the guidelines listed above should help you view the list of your liked posts and pages.