You may have used the Like feature on Pinterest and viewed your liked pins and videos occasionally. But do you know how to see your liked videos on Pinterest in 2023? Well, we would like to tell you everything about it here.
Where is the Like Button 2023?
Unfortunately, the Like button is no longer available today. Since 2017, Pinterest has removed the Like button as it is a little confusing with the Save button.
Pinterest has done a lot of research before they decided to retire this feature. We all know there is no Save button on the top-right corner of each pin. The Like button is almost as same as the Save button and not as useful as the last one. That’s why Pinterest removed Like, but keep the Save button till now.
Can I Find Liked Videos on Pinterest 2023?
Yes, although the Pinterest team has retired the Like button, they provide the solution to help users find previously liked videos and posts.
Besides, the liked pins can only be visible to yourself and you can move the liked pins to any board you like.
So, how to see liked Videos on Pinterest? Below are the two solutions.
How to Find Liked Videos on Pinterest: Workable Solutions
If you have liked pins before 2017 and want to find them now, follow these ways.
Way 1: Find Your Pinterest Likes Board
This way is provided by the Pinterest official, here are the steps:
- Open your Pinterest app or launch the official website on a browser.
- Find your profile icon and tap it to enter your profile page.
- Tap the Saved option.
- Scroll through this option to find the board named “Your Pinterest Likes.”
- Tap to open the board and you will see all your liked videos and images here.
Note: If you have saved too many boards, you can use the search function to find the “Your Pinterest Likes” board quickly.
Way 2: Use the Quick Link to Find Liked Videos on Pinterest
There is also a quick way to find Your Pinterest Likes board, here’s how to do it:
- Open this link first: https://www.pinterest.com/[yourusername]/your-pinterest-likes/.
- Go to your Pinterest profile interface and copy your username.
- Go back to the link in Step 1 and paste your username replace [yourusername].
- Now, you will see all your liked pins.
Must read: how to mute ads on Pinterest>>
Where to Find Your Likes on Pinterest: Not Useful Way from YouTube
Apart from the two methods above, we also find a way from YouTube. However, after testing, we do think the way is useful. It is only a way to see your activities on Pinterest, but not the previously liked pins.
Below are the details of this way:
- Go to your Pinterest account and tap your profile icon.
- From here, choose Settings.
- Now, find the Tune your home feed option and tap it.
- Tap Activity to see the pins you have looked at.
Obviously, this solution is not working for one who needs to find the liked pins. Nevertheless, it can help Pinterest to recommend more suitable ideas to you.
How to Use My Favorite Pins on Pinterest
The favorite feature is only available on your board, you can use it after saving pins to your page.
Mark Favorite Pins
- To mark your favorite pins, you need to go to your Pinterest account and enter your profile.
- Then, open any one of your boards, and you will see a star icon at the bottom right of each pin.
- Tap the star icon to mark your pins as favorites.
Find Favorite Pins
- To see your favorite pins is also easy, open one of your boards.
- Tap the icon as shown in the screenshot below. Choose “Favorite Pins.”
FAQs about the Like button on Pinterest
1. Are there Pinterest heart button now?
No, the heart button is the like button, which has been removed from Pinterest since 2017. You can find your liked pins with the solutions we have mentioned above.
2. Why can’t I see my liked pins on Pinterest?
Since Pinterest has retired the like feature, it is possible you cannot see your liked pins in the previous place. However, you can find them with Your Pinterest Likes board on this platform.
After reading this article, you must have known the truth about the like button on Pinterest. It has been replaced by the save feature since 2017. But you still can find your liked videos and post with the two solutions we have described.
Hope our article can help.