Instagram bios give you a good look into who you are and what you want others to know about you. This particular feature also lets users express themselves. To know how to see your old Instagram bios or how to see old Instagram bios in general, read on.
How to See Old Instagram Bios 2022
Learning how to see past Instagram bios can be useful for those who want to revisit their old Instagram bios and take a walk down memory lane. This is simple and easy enough to unearth since this can be accessed through the Instagram app itself. A bit of familiarity is all it takes.
1. Start by opening the Instagram app and tapping on your thumbnail located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Now you are on your profile screen, press the “hamburger” icon.
3. Choose the “Your activity” option.
4. Then tap on “Account history”.
5. Scroll down to find the Bio option, and the old Instagram bio is just under here.
How to See Old Instagram Bios with Previous Solution
Instagram previously allowed users to view and copy their past bios. However, this 2022, it seems that the social media company has changed its tune. This means that the former Instagram bio texts list is no longer available, but you can still try checking out the previous route to learn how to look at your old Instagram bios.
With Mobile App
Using your mobile app is perhaps the easiest and handiest way to know how to find old bios on Instagram. The process is relatively straightforward and is the same whether you use Android or iOS devices. Below are the steps you should follow.
- Open Instagram and tap on the profile photo to go to your profile page.
- Tap on the icon with the three lines in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Tap on “Security.”
- Find “Access Data” under Data and History and tap on it.
- Under the Profile Info area, find and click on “Former bio texts” to reveal your old bios.
If you’re using a browser, here is the step-by-step guide you should follow to learn how to find old Instagram bios.
- Open your browser and head on to https://www.instagram.com.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Click on the thumbnail icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap on “Settings” on the dropdown menu that will open.
- Then, proceed by clicking on “Privacy and Security.”
- Under Account Data, press the “View Account Data” option.
- Then, under Profile Info, select “View all” under Former bio texts to reveal previous bios.
Guess you like: how to turn off read receipts on Instagam>>
How to See Others Old Instagram Bios
If you’re wondering how to look at old bios on Instagram out of curiosity, the sad reality is that you cannot check out their previous bios even if you looked through different guides on how to see old bios on Instagram. This is for their own privacy only.
However, you can try asking other users for screenshots of their previous bios. This way, you can still learn how to check old bios on Instagram without bypassing their privacy and security.
Can I delete my old Instagram bios?
No, you cannot delete your old Instagram bios. You can only keep it clear or replace it with another bio you wish to place. This is because the app saves your old Instagram bios over time, letting you know how to see old Instagram bios.
Why has my Instagram bio disappeared?
If you’re wondering why your Instagram bio disappeared, you might have accidentally deleted or cleared this part. Another option would be because your new bio might have violated the app’s community guidelines, thus leading IG to delete your bio.
Will Instagram still show all my old Instagram bios?
Yes, Instagram will still show all of your old Instagram bios. You can use the guide above to learn how to see past bios on Instagram.
Will others see my past bios on Instagram?
Other people will not see your past bios on Instagram even if they use the methods here on how to look at old Instagram bios.
Through this guide, we hope that you have found different ways how to check old Instagram bios with ease. This feature is a great way to look back on your journey through this app.