Instagram maintains a history of all the posts that you have liked, which users can see directly from within the Instagram app. However, because this handy function is hidden away in the settings, only a few users are aware that it is even available to them.
Viewing the posts that you have liked on Instagram allows you to return to the photos and videos that you have previously liked on the platform, giving you the opportunity to have another look at them.
It is also a fast way to unlike certain posts that you have liked in the past so that you do not have to actively search for a certain article.
Because of a recent upgrade that took place on February 12, 2022, the actions that must be taken in order to locate posts that have been liked on Instagram 2022 are completely different. If you are working with the most up-to-date version. Just follow the steps below to view the content that you liked on Instagram 2022.
Now, to the real deal!
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram 2022 From Mobile Device
- As earlier discussed, the first thing to do is to update the Instagram app on your mobile device. Then, open the app.
- Go to your profile menu at the top right-hand corner and select “Your activity”.
- Tap activity and after that tap interactions, this is where you can delete likes, and comments and engage with your other interactions.
Then select likes. This will bring the pictures and videos that you have liked from the newest to the oldest, then you can sort and filter them as you want. Easy peasy!
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram 2022 From PC
You probably find yourself wondering or asking if it is possible to read Instagram posts that you have liked on your personal computer. To tell the truth, doing so is typically impossible. There is no method to view posts that you have liked on Instagram on a personal computer or desktop computer, even though you are able to like posts by using the Instagram app or website. This is due to the fact that the web edition of Instagram only provides the most fundamental features.
However, there are ways to get around it.
It is a straightforward process for users of both the Windows and Mac operating systems to install the “Layoutify: Improved Layout for Instagram” extension that is available for the Google Chrome web browser. This extension will allow you to complete the task, but it will mess up the design of the Instagram website in the process. You can install it on your laptop for the express purpose of viewing the history of the posts that you have liked on Facebook.
Follow these steps!
- Go to Instagram.com once you’ve finished installing the Layoutify extension, and then click the three horizontal dots located in the top right corner of the page.
- You will see another tab that will reveal the posts you have liked before, then you click on the red love icon to unlike.
How to View Posts You Have Liked on Instagram 2021 or Before
The process here is similar to viewing posts that you have liked as we earlier discussed, there are just some little but not too many significant modifications.
- Tap the three straight lines icon at the top right corner of your profile on Instagram
- Tap settings, this will lead you to Account.
- Tap on your account and you will see posts you have liked.
You will see posts that you have liked before or recently and you can choose to unlike them, that sounds easy!
How to Unlike One Post You Liked on Instagram
Under every post on Instagram, you will see a love icon underneath, when you double-tap on the post or you just click the love icon, you have just liked the post, to unlike the post, all you need do is to tap the love icon.
How to Delete Multiple Posts You Have Liked on Instagram
Normally, you could manually unlike posts one at a time by opening them. You can, however, you can delete multiple posts you have liked.
- Open your Android or iOS app and go to the Liked Posts area under account as we have earlier shown
- Press the post you wish to unlike, delete your likes on multiple posts, long press a post and keep selecting the posts.
- Select “Unlike.”
Can I See Other Instagram Users’ Liked Posts?
It used to be easy on Instagram to check other users’ activity but it was later removed because it is like a violation of other users’ privacy. However, you can still see other Instagram users’ liked posts through some little manipulation. Follow these tips.
- Check the profile of the user on Instagram and click on “following” to see the profiles that the user interacts with
- Click on any profile they are following; you can just choose at random. Check the posts of the profile that you have clicked to check if the user liked the posts or interacts with them.
It is important to note that this procedure does not work at all times depending on the settings of the users’ Instagram.
It is possible for a person to conceal their activity and render it impossible for others to observe what they do. They are able to prevent others from following their activities by going to “Settings” and turning off the option to “display activity status.”
Inside the app, you might not have the opportunity to check other people’s likes on Instagram, but you do have access to their followers and can see what they liked!
With the recent update on Instagram that comes with interesting features, you can see posts you’ve liked Instagram 2022, make adjustments and perform some hacks!