There are numerous people who use TikTok every day and you can find lots of interesting videos on it.
As a user, you can not only watch videos or create your own ideas, but also share the videos you like with your friends. The Repost function is one of the most useful features of TikTok.
Thus, some users wonder where the reposts appear on TikTok and how to see your reposts on TikTok. Well, we will tell you the answer today.
How to See Your Reposts on TikTok: the Direct Way
After reposting a video on TikTok, you may want to check where is the repost. Is it possible? Yes, the good news is that TikTok has pushed a new feature to users, you can find all your reposts easily.
Check these steps:
- Open your TikTok app first.
- Tap the Me option to enter your profile page.
- Find the icon shown as a double arrow.
- All your reposts will be listed here.
How to See My Reposts on TikTok: Two Indirectly Ways
If you cannot find the repost option on your own profile, you can use these two possible ways.
Way 1: Check Your Watching History to Find Reposts
Follow these steps:
- Launch your TikTok app and log into your account.
- Tap the three lines on the top right side of your screen.
- Choose “Settings and privacy.”
- Next, tap “Watch history” and you will see all the videos you have browsed.
However, this method may be not useful if you have watched too many videos on TikTok.
Way 2: Use Your Friend’s TikTok Account to See Reposts
The other way is to use your friend’s TikTok account as all your reposts will be shown on the For Your page on your friend’s account. If you can use your friend’s account, you can find them easily.
Further reading: how to sync videos on TikTok
How to Repost A Video on TikTok
Do you know how to repost a video on TikTok? If not, check the steps below:
- Go to your TikTok account.
- On the main page, tap the arrow icon to open the pop-up page.
- Tap Repost here to share the video with your friends.
How to Unrepost Videos on TikTok
After knowing how to repost videos on TikTok, you may also want to know how to unrepost them, here are the steps:
- Open the video you have reposted first.
- Tap the Share icon again.
- Then, click Remove repost and confirm the operation to unrepost.
Now you have known all about how to see reposts on TikTok. If you want to check these videos, you can easily find them.
We hope our article will be a benefit to you, if you want to know more about TikTok or any other social platforms, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Also read: does TikTok notify screen recording?
FAQs about Reposts on TikTok
1. When did TikTok add the repost button?
TikTok previously only has the share option, but you cannot share videos into TikTok. In 2022, TikTok added a new Repost button, you can use this button to share videos with your friends in TikTok.
2. Where do reposts appear on TikTok?
Once you reposted a video on TikTok, it will be shared to the For Your page on your friends account, you can check your reposts on your profile page.
3. Can you see your reposts on TikTok?
Yes, with the new update on TikTok, you can see all your reposts on TikTok. You only need to navigate to your profile interface and tap the double arrow icon.
4. Why can’t I find my reposts on TikTok?
If you find that there is no Repost option on your page, you may need to update your TikTok app to the latest version or wait for TikTok to push this function to you.
5. Why do people want to check reposts?
- For personal users, they can make fun with the reposted videos.
- For content creators or professional users, they need to tack reposts to analyze their content and optimize them.