Although there are so many social media options to use, TikTok remains on its seat as the most popular. Today we have Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. Although these three still have their large fan base, we can’t argue the fact that TikTok does have its charm. Many people want to know how to share TikTok on Instagram for a good reason.
You see, nothing is more effective in gaining more followers than re-sharing your content on different platforms. The thing is, it’s often hard to do since every platform has its own rules and regulation about content-sharing. Plus, let us think about the watermarks. If you create a video on TikTok, that very video will show the TikTok watermarks everywhere.
However, if it doesn’t trouble you, here’s how to share a TikTok on Instagram:
What Should You Do First?
Indeed, what you need to do is to install both apps first. If you don’t have Instagram, find the app on Play Store or App Store (depending on your OS), and install it as usual.
If you have steady followers on either platform, resharing your content can be a nice way to grow your audience. The steps on how to share a TikTok on Instagram are easy.
Follow the steps below:
1. Open the TikTok app installed on your phone and find the content you want to share on Instagram.
2. And then, you may select the Edit Profile button, which you can find on your account.
3. Select the Add Instagram option.
4. If a login page pops out, input your credentials.
5. Choose the option Allow; thus, you’ve been given access to your Instagram directly from your TikTok.
And just like that, both accounts are now linked. You can automatically share your content on both platforms without worry. This can also be a nice solution to how to share a full TikTok on Instagram story.
How to Share TikTok on Instagram Automatically
Some of you may ask about how to share a TikTok on Instagram story now. But before doing so, let us learn how to post your TikTok content on Instagram automatically. Similar to the steps above, all you need is to do the following:
1. After your Instagram account is linked, go back to your profile.
2. Select any content you want to post on Instagram, and hit the Next button.
3. Now edit the content in the way you like. You can crop some parts or add some elements to it.
4. Then, click who can view this video to choose the Public option.
5. Now, tab Instagram under “Share posted video to.”
Now, the video will be posted on your TikTok and Instagram at the same time.
How to Share TikTok on Instagram from Any TikTok account
Yes, there’s always a solution to how to share TikTok videos on Instagram, and sharing TikTok videos on Instagram is really easy. Not only Instagram, but you can also freely share your content on any platform you wish, like Facebook or Twitter. To do that, do the following:
1. Select the video you’ve posted on your TikTok profile.
2. Click the three dots and scroll until you can find the platform (in this case, Instagram).
3. Then simply, click share.
4. Click Share to Instagram and you’re done! And that’s how to share TikToks on Instagram!
How to Share a TikTok on Instagram without Watermark
To upload a clean video, you need to get rid of the watermark first. Better upload the raw video (if it’s still available) or clean the watermarks using third-party tools. In this case, we go for the second option.
To know how to share TikToks on Instagram, the first thing you need to do is to clean the watermarks to make your video looks more professional.
1. Open the TikTok app as usual.
2. Find your video.
3. Click Share, and then copy the link.
4. Put the link inside the video downloader site (we use SssTikVideo as an example here).
5. And finally, have your video cleaned from any annoying watermarks!
How to Share Full TikTok on Instagram Story
To share TikTok on Instagram, you need to follow the methods above. But how about Instagram Story? Can you do the same thing?
Turns out, the answer is yes! You can easily reshare your TikTok video on Instagram stories. However, the maximum duration here is 60 seconds, so if your video has a longer duration, it’ll be cut off automatically. To upload your TikTok video to Instagram Story, here’s how to do it:
1. Open TikTok as usual.
2. Select the video.
3. Click the three dots button.
4. Then, select Instagram, followed by Stories. And that’s how to share TikTok to Instagram.
Can I post a 4-minute video on the Instagram story?
Sadly, no. The maximum duration on Instagram Story is only one minute or 60 seconds. More than that, the video will be cropped.
Can I share Instagram stories on TikTok?
Yeah! All you need is to download the video first, and then upload it later on TikTok. Since there’s no watermark to worry about, you can basically reupload it somewhere else.
See? Sharing TikTok content on Instagram is easy. What you need to do is just connect or link the two platforms so the auto-post feature can be enabled. By doing so, hopefully, you can make your exposure wider and better than before.