People often ask about “how to sync videos on TikTok?” TikTok keeps adding new features at regular intervals. So, it is easy for users to create and share content more conveniently.
Moreover, TikTok pays more attention to editing features available within the app so that people can create great content without any third-party tools. So, how to automatically sync videos on TikTok?
Currently, you can select random videos from your camera roll and automatically sync them with trending music on TikTok. For example, you can easily create a video slideshow of your favorite memories with automatically synced music. Well, here’s a guide on how to auto-sync videos on TikTok:
- 1 How to Sync Videos on TikTok
- 2 How to Auto Sync Videos on TikTok
- 3 How to Auto Sync Pictures on TikTok
- 4 FAQS
- 5 Conclusion
How to Sync Videos on TikTok
So, how to sync music with video on TikTok? There are several ways you can do it; follow the simple steps below:
1. Open the TikTok app.
2. Seek the trending sounds you want to put as your video’s background.
3. Select the sound, and tap the ‘Use This Sound’ option.
4. And then, click the upload button, and start uploading your videos.
5. The sounds usually require some videos to be used.
6. After seeing the requirement, select the total amount of videos needed.
7. Choose the Sound Sync option so that the sound will line up with your videos.
8. Click Next, and then freely choose texts or filters.
9. Upload your videos by clicking Next on the Post screen.
How to Auto Sync Videos on TikTok
Can you actually sync multiple videos at once? How to sync video on TikTok? Look at the steps to auto sync videos on TikTok below:
1. The first step on how to sync videos to sound on TikTok is to log in to your account first. It’s better to use the TikTok app.
2. Start the process by clicking the plus button at the center.
3. Now, when the camera menu opens, select the bottom corner button and choose the videos you want to upload.
4. It’s time to select the audio to sync with your videos.
5. Then, choose the Auto sync button.
6. Start adjusting your videos until you have the result you want. After it’s done, click the Done button.
7. Click Next.
8. Apply any elements you want. You can include texts, stickers, or others.
How to Auto Sync Pictures on TikTok
After knowing how to sync videos on Tik Tok, you can also learn one or two about syncing pictures on TikTok videos.
1. So, how do you sync videos on TikTok? First, you need to login into your account.
2. Then, tap the Plus button.
3. Select the Upload button.
4. You can choose the pictures from the camera roll page. After all, is done, click Next.
5. Now you may select the viral sounds, then click Adjust Clip.
6. Finally, click Auto Sync, and you’re done!
You may also like: how to see duets on TikTok
After knowing about how do you sync on TikTok, maybe you still have several questions in your mind. Hopefully, this section may help you in finding the solutions.
Does sound sync work for 60 seconds on TikTok?
Unfortunately, the videos will be adjusted to the sound duration. So, no matter how long your video is, the result will be short if the audio has a shorter duration. If the sound is around 12 seconds, your videos will always be 12 seconds as well.
How do you sync multiple TikTok videos?
Yes, other than syncing videos and pictures manually, you can also sync multiple videos at once. The thing is, you still need to access a feature called auto sync. All you need is to access the default option and choose the songs that will be used for your TikTok videos.
Why are my videos not syncing on TikTok?
When uploading videos on TikTok, there might be several problems that might be encountered. For example, if your videos have different Frames per second rates, the audio might be out-of-sync. If your app is outdated, you might have suffered from the same problems as well.
What if TikTok sound sync not working?
So, what to do if the sound synchronization is not working? The first thing you can do is restart the app. This will allow the app’s resources to reboot and eliminate the errors that previously happened.
How do I turn off auto sync on TikTok?
If you want to deactivate the feature, you can switch the settings back to default after you use it. As you may know, there are two different options for adjusting the videos, namely Default and Sound Sync. If you don’t want to activate Sound Sync anymore, simply switch the settings back to Default.
And that’s how you can do audio sync on TikTok. Use the viral sounds to make your videos more interesting and fun!