Twitter has evolved to become one of the biggest and most popular microblogging platforms today. With its ability to make tweets go viral, there’s no doubt many people visit your profile. If you’re curious to see who visits your Twitter profile, read on.
Can You See Who Views Your Twitter the Most?
Twitter doesn’t allow you to see who views your Twitter profile to keep the users anonymous and keep their details confidential. The app, however, lets you see the number of people who visit your profile via the Twitter Analytics feature.
Although this is the case, there are alternative ways you can see who visits my Twitter profile. You can do this by using third-party apps or programs.
How to See Twitter Who Visits My Profile the Most
Use Twitter Analytics to Check Profile Visits Counts
If you want to find out who visits your profile the most using tools built into Twitter, you should know that even the Twitter Analytics feature does not show this information.
What it does show are important metrics such as the number of views, location of followers, interests of your viewers, and demographics.
Instead of finding out who your stalkers are, you can use this information to maximize the number of engagements you get every time you post. Here are the steps:
- Log into your Twitter account on your browser first.
- Select More>Creator Studio.
- It will take to you a new page, click Turn Analytics on here.
- Now you can check the details of the activities on your Twitter account.
Now, you might be disappointed to learn that Twitter does not have built-in tools that reveal who frequently visits your profile. However, you will be delighted about Toasteed.com. This tool lets you enter your Twitter handle and it will show a list of the 10 users who visits the most.
- To use it, you just need to go to toasteed.com/qivx7y.
- This tool does not require logins, so you can simply type in your username and click on the Take the Test button.
- Make sure to click verify that this is your account by clicking on the Yes, It’s Me button. Otherwise, the website will not show the information you want.
Another option is to use Roundyearfun.org. This website also shows frequent visitors, but you need to log into your Twitter account to get results.
- You can start by going to the Who Visits Your Twitter Profile page.
- Then click on the Sign in with Twitter button.
- You can choose to post a tweet with the result by ticking this option.
Keep in mind that this is a third-party platform, which may not handle your data as efficiently and properly as Twitter itself.
You may want to know: how to hide likes on Twitter
How to Stop Someone from Stalking My Twitter
Now that you know who views and visits your Twitter account regularly, there may be some suspicious activity, especially when the user isn’t exactly your mutual. If you’re afraid of someone stalking your account, below are some steps you could take.
Set Account to Private
The best way to stop someone from stalking your Twitter is by setting your account to private. Doing so prevents your tweets and your account from being public and being viewed by just about anyone, even those without accounts. Set your account to private with these steps.
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Go to Settings and then click on ‘Privacy.’
- Then, proceed to choose ‘Privacy and Safety.’
- Besides the ‘Protect Your Tweets’ options, toggle the slider to ‘private’ or simply tick off the said box.
Do Twitter profile visits include yourself?
As the author, Twitter profile visits include yourself if you’re logged into your respective Twitter account. A person who is likewise logged into their Twitter account is also counted as a Twitter profile view or visit.
Can you see who visits your Twitter tweets?
Twitter doesn’t technically allow you to see who visits your Twitter profile. The app only allows you to identify how many times your profile has been viewed.
However, special apps or tools, such as Toasteed and Roundyearfun, give you access to see on Twitter who visits my profile the most.
Can someone see if you have Googled their Twitter account?
Other users can’t see if you have Googled their Twitter account. There is also no other way for people to see your search history unless you use their Google account on their device.
Frequent visitors to your profile, especially if they are strangers, may be suspicious. If you are uncomfortable with potential stalkers, you should take proactive steps to prevent them from doing so. With these tips, you can protect your privacy and use your Twitter account with peace of mind.