With the development of digital media, Twitter becomes popular all over the world. However, not everyone is willing to sign up for a Twitter account. Many users tend to view Twitter without an account.
However, Twitter and many other social media platform, like TikTok, Pinterest, and Facebook update their site to be unable used without an account. In a word, you can only view them for 10 to 20 seconds, then they will prompt you to create an account to view more and hide all the contents.
So, can I view Twitter without account? Let’s find the answer below.
- 1 Can I View Twitter without An Account?
- 2 DuckDuckGo Twitter Viewer without Account
- 3 How to View Twitter without An Account: Use Incognito Window
- 4 Twitter without Logging in Extension: uBlock Origin
- 5 Can’t View Twitter without Account? Use nitter.net
- 6 See Twitter without Logging in by Searching Particular Users
- 7 Viewing Twitter without Account, No Worries Anymore!
Can I View Twitter without An Account?
Yes, although Twitter makes it difficult, we have found some ways that will help. You can use DuckDuckGo, the Incognito window on Google Chrome, the uBlock Origin extension, the free third-party site, or the search command on Chrome. We will tell the detailed usage one by one.
DuckDuckGo Twitter Viewer without Account
You may have ever heard of the DuckDuckGo browser, it is easy to use with a pure interface and better privacy security. with this browser, you can search Twitter without account. Learn these steps now.
- Go to this site: https://duckduckgo.com/.
- Enter this link: https://twitter.com/explore to its search box.
- Now, you are on the Twitter explore page, you can randomly browse any account or search for a particular account you want to see.
How to View Twitter without An Account: Use Incognito Window
According to our test, the common window of Google Chrome sometimes will show an error if you use it to open https://twitter.com/explore. However, if you use the Incognito Window, the error will go away. Follow us to begin.
- First, you need to click the three-dots icon which is at the top right corner of your Google Chrome.
- Then choose the new Incognito window from the dropdown menu.
- Input the Twitter Explore link, and now you can see view Twitter without logging in.
Twitter without Logging in Extension: uBlock Origin
uBlock Origin is an extension to help users block ads, spam, and many other contents as they want. It provides filters for users to customize the block settings. The Reddit user Gunbudder has shared a good way of viewing Twitter without account with the uBlock Origin filters. We have listed the steps as follows.
- Search uBlock Origin and then click on Add to Chrome.
- Once installed, click on it.
- Find the three gears icon, and tap it to enter the dashboard.
- Tap “My filters.”
Now, you will need to enter these commands into “My filters.”
At last, click on Apply changes. You will find that you can view Twitter without logging in.
Can’t View Twitter without Account? Use nitter.net
If you feel the method above is complicated, there is a super easy way: Use a third-party site. nitter.net is a website to help you view Twitter without account. You do not need to use another browser, Incognito Window, or extension, the only thing you need to do is to enter this site. Check the steps below.
- Go to nitter.net first.
- You will find there is a search in the middle of the interface, input the Twitter account name.
- Click enter on your keyboard or click the magnifier icon.
- It will list all the Tweets and Users, you can view them as you wish.
However, there is one disadvantage of this website, you may be taken to another site the first time when you enter it. You can simply close the pop-up site and go back to it.
See Twitter without Logging in by Searching Particular Users
If you have a specific Twitter user that wants to view with an account, you can try to search it from your browser. However, the cons is that you can only view one account per search. Follow these steps.
- Open your Google Chrome.
- Enter the “username + Twitter.” For instance, if you want to view Instagram, you need to search “Instagram Twitter.”
- You will see the first 5 tweets on the official Instagram Twitter account. Click the account link to view all its tweets.
Viewing Twitter without Account, No Worries Anymore!
After learning the solutions we described above, you must have no difficulties seeing Twitter without an account. Now that you can enjoy Twitter without account troubles.
If you have other questions about Twitter, please feel free to tell us with the comment feature below and we will try our best to find the solutions.