|Featured viewers mean your friends who have viewed your featured photos on Facebook. It is similar to the highlight on Instagram, you can upload pictures to the featured collection so that your visitors can see them.|
There are many useful features on Facebook and you can get much fun with them. The Featured is one of the most popular functions. You can add some of your favorite pictures and stories to be featured.
However, as we all know Facebook is a social app and users get different relationships with it. The question “what are featured viewers on Facebook” come behind the featured function.
What are Featured Viewers on Facebook?
On your Facebook profile, you will find there is a featured option, you can add photos and stories to it. Once you added, this content will be displayed under the user’s profile. If you are using Facebook on the web, it should be on the left side.
What is a featured viewer on Facebook? The answer is easy. As the featured pictures and stories are also posted on your Facebook, it is normal that there are views.
In your featured photos, you will see the insights, there are three categories:
- Featured Viewers: they have viewed your featured photo and you are friends with each other.
- Viewers: the total number of how many people who have viewed you.
- Others: they are not your friends but have watched your featured content.
Can I See Who Viewed Your Featured Photo on Facebook?
Yes, but not all the users. You can see a list of your friends who have viewed your featured photos on Facebook. However, for the one who is not your friend, you cannot see their username, but only the total number of views.
How to See Featured Views on Facebook 2022
The steps are almost the same between the desktop version and the mobile app, you can refer to them no matter whether you are a web browser or a mobile app user. Check the detailed steps below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/ or open your Facebook app, and then log into your account.
- Tap your profile icon to enter the profile page.
- From the left sidebar, you will find your featured collections, click one of the photos in it.
- You will find there is an arrow icon at the bottom left corner of your photo with the word “Views”, tap it to see the list of your featured viewers.
- Now that you are on the Insights page, you can scroll down to the bottom to check the “Others”. As we have mentioned, the “Others” means the viewers that are not your friend. You can only see the total view number.
FAQs about Featured Viewers on Facebook
Why can’t I see who viewed my featured photos on Facebook 2022?
Generally speaking, you cannot see who viewed your featured photos on Facebook if the views are not your friends. The insights option will only show you the views of them, but not the username and profile icon.
Can I see someone’s featured photos on Facebook without them knowing?
Yes, if you are not a friend of theirs, Facebook will not display your name to them. Thus, you can create a new account to search and see the person you want to view.
How do I add new Facebook feature photos?
Launch your Facebook, click your profile icon, and then find your Featured collections on the left side. Next, click Edit featured>add new>upload photo or select from the exit ones. Tap Next>Save to confirm the change.
How to delete my featured photos on Facebook?
You can go to your Facebook profile, find the Featured photos, then click on the “Edit featured button”. Then, tap the photo again to enter the edit page. At last, click “Delete Featured Collection” to remove it.
What are Featured Viewers on Facebook? Found Answer Already!
Featured viewer on Facebook helps you know how many friends pay attention to your profile, you can use it to enjoy more from this platform.
Do you want to know other tips about Facebook? Take a minute to tell it to us by commenting below!