People usually use TikTok to create and upload interesting videos to share with their friends and followers, but sometimes they find that TikTok couldn’t upload photos and videos.
Why won’t TikTok let me post a video? How can I solve the issue? We will talk about this problem on TikTok in this post. If you are also worried about it, follow us now.
- 1 Why Won’t TikTok Let Me Post
- 2 Why TikTok Says “Couldn’t upload video. The video was saved to your drafts.”
- 3 TikTok Video Uploaded But Not Showing Reason and Fix
- 4 Why Couldn’t Upload Video TikTok PC and Solution
- 5 Conclusion
Why Won’t TikTok Let Me Post
As far as we researched, there are a large number of different situations related to “TikTok won’t post videos.” For instance, “why won’t TikTok let me post my drafts”, “TikTok video uploaded but not showing“ and so on.
According to the case, we will list some common causes for my TikTok video won’t post issue. Then, we will answer the detailed cases one by one.
Common Reasons for TikTok Won’t Let Post Issue
Below are some of the most possible reasons for TikTok won’t post errors.
- The TikTok server is down.
- You have a bad or poor internet connection.
- There are copyright issues with the content you want to post on TikTok.
- Your TikTok account is shadowbanned.
- The video has violated TikTok community guidelines.
- Your TikTok app is outdated.
- Too many app caches.
- You are using a VPN.
Common Fixes for TikTok Couldn’t Upload Problem
On the basis of the causes we have listed above, you can refer to the following solutions.
- Check the TikTok server, you can go to the page downdetector.com to see if there are technical problems with TikTok.
- For internet issues, fast.com is a good site to help you figure out the internet speed you are using.
- Please make sure the video is 100% created by yourself, do not use other users’ work or ideas.
- Read TikTok community guidelines carefully and delete the video that may be violates them.
- Update your TikTok profile, switch between a professional and personal account, or submit a ticket to TikTok support to help you get shadowbanned
- Update both your device system and TikTok app to the latest version.
- Uninstall and then reinstall your TikTok app, Android users can also try to clear caches in the TikTok app.
- Turn off the VPN you are using or change to use a more reliable one.
- Avoid any suspicious behavior on TikTok.
After learning the common solutions, now we would like to show you other particular cases and solutions.
Why TikTok Says “Couldn’t upload video. The video was saved to your drafts.”
Why won’t TikTok let me post my drafts? Well, in this situation, we have found the answer from Reddit.
According to the user’s answer on Reddit, it is most likely you have violated the community guidelines of TikTok. Thus, your account has been blocked and you couldn’t upload the video.
How to Fix
If you are in this case, you need to go to the notifications tab of your TikTok, find all activities, and check the message the TikTok official sends to you. Under normal circumstances, the blocking will last a day and all you can do is wait.
TikTok Video Uploaded But Not Showing Reason and Fix
Users may also find that sometimes they uploaded a video to TikTok, but it not showing. Some are not showing in their profile, while others not showing everywhere.
If you are also in this trouble, we would like to tell you are not the only one. Below are the possible fixes we have found from Reddit:
- As for the video not showing up in your profile, it is most likely a common bug of TikTok as lots of users have reported it. You can raise up this issue with TikTok and wait for their solution.
- If your video does not show anywhere, the most possible reason is that it is still under review, please be patient with it.
Why Couldn’t Upload Video TikTok PC and Solution
Brilliant TikTok videos are usually edited by professional editors although most of them are only desktop-based. That’s why many people prefer to use a PC to upload videos to TikTok.
However, many users report that the message “Couldn’t upload video. Try again later.” appears when they are uploading a video.
We have researched the questions in Reddit and summed up these possible reasons and solutions:
- Your region does not support the use of the web version of TikTok, you can use a VPN to try again.
- The computer you are using has uncertain issues, please change to use another PC.
- The format of the video you are uploading is not suitable, please try to use a different video editor like Premiere to adjust the video again.
Now you may have ideas when facing the TikTok video not uploading issues. We are sure there are still many different problems with TikTok. If you have any other inquiries, please feel free to let us know, you can use the comment below or simply go to our Contact Us page.